ZNAP. ("ZNAP" or “We”) offers brand supporters (“Referrer” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its referral program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by ZNAP.
Referrers are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Referrers may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws.
No part of the program is directed to persons under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MAY NOT USE, ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
How the Program Works
A. Program Participation, Generally
- To participate in the Program, Referrers should visit the referral page on the Znap App (iOS or Android App) and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family or colleagues to the program by entering their sharing the code or referral link.
- Individuals who receive a referral via a Referrer are "Friends" (or, singly, a “Friend”). An "Eligible" Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive "Reward(s)" for every "Qualified Referral” (all terms in quotes to be understood as defined below).
- By participating in the Program, a Referrer represents that he or she has her Friends’ prior consent to provide their contact information.
B. Eligible Referrer
- To be "Eligible," a Referrer must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Be at least 18 years old.
C. Making a Referral
- A Referrer must register on Znap app to make a referral. No previous purchase is required. Once a Referrer refers a Friend, he/she will be provided with a confirmation email, Notification and will be contacted if a Qualified Referral is made by the referred Friend within 12 months.
- Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers cannot refer themselves or cannot signup for multiple users on the same phone or device. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple accounts on the same phone or fake accounts with ZNAP or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
- Using the same device for multiple signup and logins will be qualified as fake or fraud and thus disqualifying the referral and the referee. This action will lead to suspension of the accounts (both the referrer and referee)
- Each unique device is eligible for only a single signup.
D. Qualified Referrals
- A “Qualified Referral” means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Friend had not previously made a purchase with ZNAP under any mobile, email address or alias;
- The Friend is
a) a legal resident of the United Arab Emirates and
b) at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Friend, up to a maximum of twenty (20) Friends per calendar year, unless otherwise allowed by ZNAP. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Friend will not be considered Qualified Referrals and thus not be entitled to the benefits of Qualified Referrals.
E. Earning Rewards
- Referrer shall receive reward (each, a “Reward”) in the form and value determined by ZNAP for each verified Qualified Referral generated by Referrer. A maximum of twenty (20) Rewards may be earned by Referrer per calendar year for Qualified Referrals. Any additional or subsequent referrals made by a Referrer will not be considered Qualified Referrals and thus not be entitled to the Reward, unless otherwise allowed by ZNAP.
- Rewards may be redeemed in various forms in ZNAP’s sole discretion. Restrictions may apply.
F. Verified Qualified Referrals
- Rewards are subject to verification. ZNAP may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. ZNAP may also refuse to verify and process any transaction ZNAP deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on ZNAP, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of ZNAP's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is verified.
G. Transfer and Value of Credit and Rewards
- Rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the referral program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.